To be honest, I am surprised with how the woven hedgehog turned out, especially since the version I drew in excel was not as stretched out.
I knew that the process of double-face, double turn would elongate the project, since each pixel of pattern is actually two turns of the tablets. However, I did not know that it would become this disfigured.
I started with all the cards threaded S, so that I can focus on the pattern and see what it looked like and figure out what needed to be flipped to move the threads in the correct direction for the curve.
Message me with any questions or problems you are having with your tablet weaving project, I’m still new to the process but would be happy to help or point you to good reference material.
A lot still to learn, but having fun!